Freelance Jobs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Session at Trivandrum Windows Azure Camp – Preview

I will be speaking on Cloud computing and Windows Azure at the Windows Azure camp conducted by Microsoft in Trivandrum on 30th of April. For more details, please visit the K-MUG site. I am hoping to kick off the session by giving an introduction to cloud computing and then will explain the current scenarios for deploying the appliciations.

After that I will be spending the next half hour explaining the Azure architecture, its various components and its working. I am also hoping to show some demos also along with this. I will round up my talk with an indepth coverage of the management portal and the developer experience.

So see  you folks at the venue and do drop in if you have any queries

No comments:

Post a Comment