Freelance Jobs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Blog got a permanent home

Finally I was able to relocate my blog from rented premises to a permanent one. From now on I will be blogging at http://blog.techrepository.in and all my previous post will also be available there.

Also along with that I have hosted a new site www.techrepository.in, which I will use to post latest happenings in the technical world, tips and tricks, tutorials, faq, online quizzes etc etc.

I has been very fortunate with the visitors my site till now and expects support for this initiative. After all what I am now is all because of all you you out there.

So till next time, happy blogging.....

2 comments:

  1. Really meaningful information about these applications and you are a great reviewer, I will definitely try these applications. Thanks a lot for spreading this information here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your all the post.I love article based on techniques.Keep up posting such articles.

    ReplyDelete